Not sure how to apply false lashes? Well, you've come to the right place. Strip lashes can add serious glamour to your party or wedding makeup look but there are a few tips and tricks you need to know. Below you'll find a super easy to follow step by step guide to applying false eyelashes like a pro. Get ready to flutter those falsies...
1) Always measure your strip lashes. If they are too long make sure to trim the outer corner. The inner corner is tapered so if you cut this end it will look too blunt.
2) Apply glue along the lash edge and always apply a lot of glue on the outer corners, as this is where the lash can lift.
3) Wait 20-30 seconds so the glue is not too wet or dry but tacky.
4) Stick the lashes to your eyelid, as close to the roots of the lashes as possible. You don't want to see a gap between your own lashes and the strip.
5) Use your fingers to apply strip lashes. Start from the centre squeezing the strip lashes and your lashes. Give the outer corners a good 10-15 second squeeze until they are firmly glued down.
6) Use an eyelash curler to sandwich the strip lashes and your lashes together and to help ensure there are no gaps.
7) Apply a mascara with a small wand, like Kevyn Aucoin Volume Mascara, €30, apply a light layer of mascara to blend your lashes and the false lashes together. If you want to re-use the false lashes, don't use too much mascara.